What Famous Fathers Would Say…
Over the centuries fathers have given their children plenty of good advice.
- Christopher Columbus’ Father: I don’t care what you’ve discovered, Christopher. You could have written.
- Michelangelo’s Father: Mike, can’t you paint on walls like other children? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that stuff off the ceiling?
- Napoleon’s Father: All right, Napoleon. If you aren’t hiding your report card inside your jacket, then take your hand out of there and prove it.
- Goldilocks’ Father: I’ve got a bill here for a broken chair from the Bear family. Do you know anything about this Goldie?
- Albert Einstein’s Father: But, Albert, it’s your senior picture. Can’t you do something about your hair? Styling gel, mousse, something…?
- Thomas Edison’s Father: Of course I’m proud that you invented the electric light bulb, Thomas. Now turn off that light and get to bed!
- Humpty Dumpty’s Father: Humpty, If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a hundred times not to sit on that wall. But would you listen to me? No!
Happy Fathers Day to our dad’s and too all of the dad’s out there. Take time to enjoy your day you deserve it!